Last modified: November 1st, 2017
Disruptive Multimedia Inc. d/b/a SuperPhone ("Company", "Us" or "We") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website (www.superphone.io) or use our mobile application or services we provide through it or our website and mobile application (our "Service and Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- In connection with the Service and Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Service and Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download for the Service and Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Service and Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Non-electronic means not involving our Service and Website, such as in hard copy, or through any other means not involving our Service and Website, including on any other website operated by our Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries or service providers), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Service and Website.
Your Use of Our Services and Website
Policy Regarding Children Under 13
Our Service and Website are not meant for use by anyone under the age of 13, and we do not direct our Service and Website to anyone under that age. We therefore do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Service and Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, social media handles or usernames, postal address, job title, company name, e-mail address or telephone number ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Service and Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Service and Website. Information collected automatically may include your usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners or service providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Service and Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Service and Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Service and Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you participate in a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Service and Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us via e-mail or text.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Service and Website and of the fulfillment of your purchase orders. You may be required to provide financial information, such as your credit card information, to place an order through our Service and Website.
- Your search queries on the Service and Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Service and Website, or transmitted to other users of the Service and Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Service and Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions or send text or email messages to. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Details, IP Addresses And Cookies and Other Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Service and Website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment (use of a mobile device vs. a desktop computer), browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Service and Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Service and Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Service and Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Service and Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Service and Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small text file placed on the hard drive of your mobile device or computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser or device. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Service and Website. Unless you have adjusted your browser or device settings so that it will refuse to accept cookies, our Service and Website will issue and place cookies on your device or computer when you direct your browser to our Service and Website.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service and Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Service and Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Service and Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Service and Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
Third-Party Services and Integrations
Our Service and Website may also contain or provide you with links to third-party services or websites, or the capability to integrate or utilize third party services (e.g., Shopify, Facebook, etc.). Through these links and third-party services and integrations you may be providing information (including personal information) directly to the third party, us, or both. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of every third-party service that you visit or use, including those third parties you interact or integrate with via our Service and Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present and provide you with our Service and Website and its contents and functionality to you.
- To fulfill orders for products or services you may place utilizing our Service and Website. For example, any credit card information you provide to our third party payment processor such as Braintree or PayPal will be used to fulfill purchase orders.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Service and Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Service and Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please log into our Service and Website and adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by our Company about our Service and Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided your personal information such as fulfilling orders using your financial information.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our Company, our users, customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by logging into the Service and Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by logging into the Service and Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions. These type of transactional based emails or other similar communications you will not be permitted to opt-out out.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by logging into the Service and Website and adjusting your user advertising preferences in your account profile.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Service and Website and visiting your account profile page.
We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Service and Website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information within the immediately preceding calendar year to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted and saved securely with a third party payment processor such as Braintree or PayPal.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Service and Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Service and Website like message boards or about information you give in email or text messages using the Service and Website. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Service and Website, and recipients of emails or text messages may fail to keep such information secure or confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure at all times. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Service and Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Service and Website.
Transfer of Information To or From the United States